My son Jack, who is adverse to germs and won't even touch a toy that Luke has touched after having sucked his thumb, lets our puppy Indy lick him in the face.
Jack wakes up at 6:00 or 6:30 every morning, and we spend a few minutes with Indy in my bed playing and snuggling. Jack said today, "It's kind of a little bit gross to think that he has licked me after he has licked his p#nis." Ummm, yeah.
So I said, "If I told you all things that were in his mouth, you'd never let that tongue near you."
"Like goose poop?" he asked.
"Yes, and other things."
"What else?" he asked. You know boys - the grosser the better.
"Well, dog poop, vomit, other dogs' butts, dead animals."
"Oh yeah. And daddy's dirty socks."
Maybe it's time to use some bleach on those socks, John.
Has anyone out there used Rosetta Stone?
11 hours ago