Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Signing Off

Some days I miss writing this blog, but most days I don't. I kept it up for as long as I did as a sort of digital scrapbook for my boys when they get older. It has been a relief to not observe every action, every moment and try to figure out how to turn each one into a fun blog post. I am back to enjoying those actions, those moments instead of stopping to take mental notes.

Thanks to those who followed my blog. I enjoyed writing it, and am now going to continue to enjoy not writing it.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Enjoy!

You will be missed.

Loth said...

Will miss you, understand your decision. Good luck and all that!

OhCaptain said...

What the others have said.

early years resources sam said...

Good luck and will miss you

Sam x

Mary said...

Good luck, you'll be missed...