Tuesday, September 23, 2008

His Future Career?

This is what Jack did at breakfast in his free time:



For those of you that don't read 7-year old boy, allow me to translate:

The Short Comik by Jack Stork

Hey, you're the new kid in school. You're short.

I know that I'm short. I'm in preschool.

But what are you doing here?

Dropping off my big brother.

And who is he?

You.

The Weird End.

Each time Jack reads this, his little brother Luke falls into fits of laughter. So even if Jack doesn't have a future in the comic book industry, he's very successful at his temporary job of entertaining 5 year olds.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, now that is cute!

"And who is he?

You."

i love it.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

hmmmm. Where does he get this COMIK thing from?? Was expecting to see a spider drawn in it somewhere...

KEEP BELIEVING

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Nice imagination!

Unknown said...

How cute is that -- entertaing a 5 year could be a career someday -- haven't you seen the Wiggles?

Beth Cotell said...

I love it! My kid is usually half asleep at breakfast. How do you keep yours so alert??

Loth said...

Yup, having two boys is handy because no-one can make a small boy laugh as much as another small boy.

Robin said...

Aren't most comics for 5-year old boys? Or maybe aren't all boys 5-year olds at heart? Either way, I think he has a career ahead.

Shan Nan said...

Oh my goodness Feath! That is to real. I guess it just comes with the territory of having Governick Blood. One way or another, the "CooCooClock" has to surface:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Dana with the BlogHer Ads Network. I've been trying to reach you via e-mail but they have been returned undeliverable. Can you please e-mail me?

Thanks,

Dana
dana@blogher.com

Damama T said...

Too too cute! Nurture that gift! It may be all you have to ensure you are allowed to retire in style!