Friday, October 16, 2009

And It Was John Who Showed Them This To Begin With

I don't know what is more annoying - this:

Or your kids watching this video over and over and then spending the rest of the week saying, "Hey, hey mom. KNIFE."


coreymom40 said...


Hey Pear...hehe

SueBE said...

How to tell you've been spending WAY too much time with all boys? You nearly aspirate coffee watching this.
Too too funny.
--SueBE (who identifies with the poor pear)

utmomof 5 said...

You told me it was annoying and yet I still watched it.

That orange reminds me a lot of my 4 year daughter. She NEVER shuts up!!!

Kathy said...

That is annoying, but funny. I certainly won't show it to my children though.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

And in filling the father role in my family, I also showed it to my boys. Idiot that I am. ANd now every night, they are all, "Mom, can we watch the annoying orange again?"