Saturday, January 24, 2009

Legally Blonde Jokes

I have the pleasure of attending the Legally Blonde production at the Fabulous Fox Theater this afternoon with twelve other girls and women in my family. We will have a ball. In honor of this production, please have a couple of laughs on me. I'm sure Elle Woods wouldn't mind.


Last year, a blonde replaced all the windows in her house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind.

Today, she got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and she still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo,...........just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid,” she said. So, she told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told her last year: that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year,” she told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so she finally just hung up. He never called back. Guess she won that stupid argument.



A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says, "Two Brazilian men die in a skydiving accident."

The blonde starts crying to her husband, sobbing, "That's horrible!!! So many men dying that way!"

Confused, he says, "Yes dear, it is sad, but they were skydiving, and there is always that risk involved."

After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, says, "How many is a brazilian?"

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Very funny!

Not sure if you've ever heard this before. It's one of my favorite blond bits. It's about BlondeStar...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/35289/blondstar/

Unknown said...

thanks for the last comment. I really appreciate it! I think i'm going to start writing on sunday's when i'm at work, so hopefully i'll have a good portion done by this summer. I got your email though, i'll be keeping them in my thoughts. I hope you are still doing alright and let them know they will be in my family and my prayers.

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I totally just shared those with my husband and we had a great chuckle together!

Not Your Regular Mini Van Mom said...

Those were cute!

Rosemary/sonrie said...

so funny... I am blonde and I always thought that it was the fake blondes who inspired the jokes.