....we have a new contract in our house. It goes something like this:
1. We will love him like crazy.
2. We will always be gentle with him.
3. We will play with him unless he's tired and doesn't want to play. Then we will leave him alone.
4. We will not try to carry him non-stop. We will let his legs do some of the work.
5. We will help with the tasks of feeding him, walking him, and bathing him.
6. We will clean up the yard after him*. (* An age clause has been added here at the request of Jack, and this requirement does not kick in for several years).
7. We will take turns playing with him and will not fight over him.
But how could you not fight over this little guy?
Say Hello to Indiana Chewbacca Stork (Indy for short). Guess who named him. And guess who's now outnumbered four to one. Until he reaches adult-hood, I get control of his vote in our democratic household.
Behold, The Unicorn Frappuccino
1 week ago