Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Young Man's Journey

My cousin, Chris, has started a journey the likes of which I never would have been brave enough to undertake at his age. Matter-of-fact, I would not be brave enough at any age. Chris is kind, eloquent, faithful and fun, and has an inherent understanding of what people need and sincerely wants to give that to them. I wish there were more like him - the world would be a much better place. Follow his journey at Wide-eyed and ready, following the unseen path.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is amazing!!! To be young and free!! SOunds amazing!!!

Texasholly said...

Very cool. He sounds really excited.

Anonymous said...

OK..where is he going to school...I would very much like to read his blog, what's the background? Love his writing so far, can totally visualize everything.