A Shot in the Arm tagged me with a meme for which I am supposed to post 7 random things about myself. Since I am still recovering from my near death experience illness, I thought it a good day to post a meme and not try to be too creative. So here goes.
First the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog. Check.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. (see below) Check.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them. I am tagging Dorky Dad, Who's Going to Tell You, Sugared Harpy, Midwestern Mommy, Biddy, Katydidnot, Momisodes. Check.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. Check. And if you aren't into memes or don't feel like posting weird or random facts about yourself but I tagged you, don't sweat it. My feelings won't be hurt.
Here are my weird and/or random things. I'll let you decide if they are weird or just random.
1. I hate anything to be in between my toes. I can't wear flip flops. I hate when my socks get stuck between my toes. When my husband wants to torture me, he will poke my socks down in between my toes. He can be cruel.
2. I've seen the movie Grease at least 60 times.
3. I'm convinced I'd make a really, really good secret agent.
4. My average body temperature is between 97 and 97.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. I am directionally challenged. I always forget which direction play goes around a table when playing a game, and I always turn the wrong way out of a store at the mall.
6. Babies stare at me. A lot.
7. My toes can do this:
Behold, The Unicorn Frappuccino
1 week ago