Here is my Top 10 List of Things I Overhear From Another Room in the House That Make Me Go Running Into the Room From Which I Hear Them:
10. “This will work, but we can’t tell mom.”
9. “Do you think this is waterproof?”
8. Giggle, giggle. “Luke, put your clothes back on.”
7. “Come over here and help me move this furniture.”
6. “I wonder how hard we would have to throw this for it to break.”
5. “A LITTLE HELP HERE!”
4. “We better put a bunch of pillows up or this is going to hurt.”
3. “Trust me. I’ll catch you.”
2. A crash and then wailing.
1. Complete silence.
And when you hear all of these things in one day, you know it’s time for a vacation. Without the kids. See you all Tuesday!
Behold, The Unicorn Frappuccino
1 week ago