Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Would Like To Thank

Christina at My 5 Little Monkeys bestowed upon me with the Spreader of Love Award. As the name of her blog implies, Christina has 5 kids, not monkeys, but some days what's the difference really? If you haven't discovered her blog yet, go check it out. I get lots of joy from reading it. I'm supposed to pass this award on to 10 other blogs, but since I just memed and I've been busy at work and a little under the weather, I'm going shortening it to 5. I hope that is o.k., Christina. So, I would like to give this award to:








6 comments:

Kat said...

Congratulations on your award!

I'm so glad you stopped by my site and left a comment. I love other "mommy of boys" bloggers. It is so nice to meet you!

So happy to hear I am not the only one with a little boy interested in girls. Hopefully all the rest of the girls he likes will be fully clothed. ;)

OhTheJoys said...

Wow! Thank you so much!!

Best,
OTJ

Swistle said...

That's so nice! Thanks! I'm going to go check out the other mother of five!

Kellan said...

Congratulations on the great award Heather - this is such a fun one and you deserve it!! Take care and have a good Sunday - Kellan

Kathy said...

Congrats! That is really sweet!

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Damama T said...

I love this blog too! Just wish I could keep up and make it here every day!

Congrats on the award!