Friday, December 28, 2007

Weekly Articulations

"I didn't know dogs could write!" Spoken by Luke after being told that the gift tag he was trying to read said To Luke, From Boo. This is Boo:


"I can't go back to sleep. My body won't allow it." Spoken by Jack after waking up way, way too early in the morning for the 5th morning in a row.

"But, it's Christmas Eve!" Spoken by Luke while crying and looking pitiful when Jack wasn't going to let him do something he wanted to do while playing PlayStation Lego's Star Wars. It worked. Jack is such a kind-hearted softie.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable!

By the way, you've been given "bling" over on my blog. Go check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the things they say? ... the best

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I just love the funny things kids say! Thanks for stopping by my blog, you're welcome anytime!

Anonymous said...

I'm down with Jack! I suffer the same problem, but opposite. I want to wake up, but my body won't let me.

SabrinaT said...

My boys are awake before the sun. I laugh a few times a day at the things my boys say... Happy New Year...

Kellan said...

So cute! WE have a black cat named Boo. Hope you have a good weekend. Kellan

Kathy said...

Kids say such interesting things! How cute.

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com