Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of That?

We finally got the Christmas decorations taken down. We store them up in the unfinished part of the attic. We had several visitors over the holidays, so the air mattress was inflated and out, and I had casually propped it on the bed so that I could spread the decorations out on the floor for packing them up until next year.

After all of these years of living in a male-dominated household (MDH), you think I would have seen this one coming:


10 comments:

Kellan said...

How cute - "#2 - a butt slide" - too funny. One day he might just even drag it out to the yard and use it to jump off the roof onto - they are so funny! Take care. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I know this scene. A does it with his mattress...except he's usually naked too. Sigh... LOL!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Seems like the safest thing they have ever done. This is air-cushioned! I HATE taking down Christmas decorations - more than I hate sending Christmas cards.
KEEP BELIEVING

Stacie said...

That is funny! I love, "The butt slide." He's adorable.

Mrs. G. said...

When life gives you lemons...

Anonymous said...

I like how he kept "fixing" the blanket at the bottom. Those mattresses work as great sleds on a snowy hill too.

Unknown said...

It totally sucks that I can't see videos at work!

Kathy said...

That is too cute! I'm sure you didn't appreciate the "butt slide" but it sure made for a good laugh!

www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Damama T said...

OH MY STARS!!! It's so wonderful that you just let him have fun without yelling at him to stop before he broke his neck! Thanks for sharing. I needed a giggle.

Anonymous said...

Yup. When I saw that, the only thing going thru my head was "butt slide! butt slide! butt slide!"