Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Learn Something New Every Day

I learned something new the other day: I can play Shrek battle for PlayStation 2 using only one hand. The particular moves for this game use only the buttons on the left side of the controller, if you're like me and don’t care to go in reverse or change your camera angle. And do you know what this discovery means? That I can play Shrek battle with one hand while drinking a glass of wine with the other. And I did, without spilling a drop.

But I lost the game.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I am ALL FOR anything you can do with one hand while drinking wine in the other!!!! Very, very important when choosing a game to play :-)

Susan said...

Just in case you're wondering who in the h*ll is maddogitas, don't. It's just me. Glitch in the blog system...

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

You have a serious problem. We will be calling gamers anonymous soon.
KEEP BELIEVING

Loth said...

That's proof of both evolution and the superiority of the female sex right there!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's not what I was expecting. I'm with Susan: anything you can do with one hand to free up one for wine is a good thing.